Tuesday, July 21, 2015

21 Day Fix

21 Day Fix
   If you have a TV or a social media account, I am sure you have heard about the 21 Day Fix.  It's a workout program from Beachbody, featuring Autumn Calabrese.  Calabrese is a celebrity fitness trainer and also a national-level bikini competitor.  The program has done extremely well and I have personally seen great results from friends that have completed the entire workout program.  I decided to see what all of the hype was about and ordered it for myself.  
   The basic program comes with 6 easy to follow workouts on two DVDs, your 21 day portion control system, workout calendar and four bonus gifts. The 21 day portion control system is especially handy.  No counting calories! You get to eat a certain amount of containers depending on your goals for the program.  If it fits in your container you eat, super easy.  The containers are color coded so you know what types of food go in each containers.  I was worried about how the meal plan would be for me since I'm vegan and most meal plans seem to only allow chicken but it looks like it'll work.  
   I'll be starting the program tomorrow and over the next 21 days I'll be posting about the workout for the day and my meals.  I will also post a chart showing all of the vegan approved foods for the program. At the end of my program I will post my before and after pictures, weight and measurements. If you're not vegan, don't worry, the program comes with a non-vegan meal program.  
   If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or find me on my Facebook fitness page.  I'll also be hosting a  support/accountability group that you're welcome to join.  

No comments:

Post a Comment