Friday, September 12, 2014

Do you really not have time?

 
   I came across a picture yesterday and it really got me thinking.  The picture showed how many hours are in a week and what we use our hours for.  A good amount of us complain that we just don't have time to workout.  Is that really true, or is it just an excuse to make us feel better about not working out?  For most of us, it's probably just an excuse.  I'm guilty of this myself.  I decided to figure out what my own hours are.  Right now I'm at work for about 41 hours, have school/study time for about 15 hours, and if I sleep 8 hours a night, that's 56 hours.  There are 168 hours in a week, I'm busy about 112 of those hours.  That leaves 56 hours open that I don't have anything scheduled.  Even if I get the second job I just applied for, I will still have 36 hours of free time a week.  36 hours!  Now of course in those 36 hours I still have to do household duties.  I can no longer say that I don't have time to workout.  Figure out your own hours to see if you truly don't have time, or if you're just making excuses.






No comments:

Post a Comment