Tuesday, September 9, 2014

You are perfect.

You can be the ripest peach in the world, but there will still be someone who hates peaches.
   
   All of these women above are all different sizes and they are all still gorgeous.  All of us have different goals when it comes to our bodies.  I often see people on social media criticizing others because of their body types.  No one has the right to do that.  There will always be someone that say you are too skinny, too thick, too average, too muscular; you will always be too "something" for someone.  All that matters, is that you are happy and comfortable with your body.  I personally, would like to lose a lot of my thickness and gain a good amount of muscle.  To some, lots of muscle on a woman is manly.  Those people are entitled to their opinion but I think it looks good and that is my goal.  Your  goal may be completely different from my goal, but that is YOUR goal. Do what makes you happy and don't worry about the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment