Sunday, September 21, 2014

Wounded Warrior Project and P90

Wounded Warrior Project and P90


2 days until this new program comes out - perfect for ANY age and ANY fitness level. It's the prequel to P90X with all of the great results of P90X, without all of the extreme moves.

I know there are lots of us that know a soldier. Ones that made it back safe, some made it back injured and some never came back at all. The awesome company I work for is helping out our soldiers by helping the Wounded Warrior Project. Beachbody will be donating to the Wounded Warrior Project for each P90 program sold - in honor of Tony Horton's father who passed away and their mutual involvement and support of that project.

I have a goal to help AT LEAST one person with their fitness goals and pay it forward to the Wounded Warrior Project.

Who's with me?

If you're interested in joining my team or have questions about the program, please contact me at, Dreamcatcherfitness@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment